Have you been treated unfairly?

eSafety Commissioner - Cyberbullying complaints

If you are under 18 the eSafety Commissioner can help you make a complaint, find someone to talk to and provide advice and strategies for dealing with cyberbullying.

eSafety Commissioner – Image based abuse complaints

Any Australian victim of image-based abuse can make a report to the eSafety Commissioner to get support and help removing the photo or video.

eSafety Commissioner – Illegal or offensive content complaints

The eSafety Commissioner’s cyberReport team investigates complaints from Australian residents and law enforcement agencies about offensive and illegal online content.

Anti Discrimination Board of NSW

Are you being treated unfairly because of your age, sex, race, or because you are gay, lesbian or transgender, or because you have a disability? You can lodge a complaint with the Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW.

NSW Ombudsman

The NSW Ombudsman makes sure that government agencies, as well as some non-government agencies and services, are doing the right thing by the NSW community, including young people. Some of the things the Ombudsman takes complaints about include the police, juvenile justice centres and community services.

Australian Human Rights Commission

You don’t have to put up with being treated unfairly because you’re young. There are laws to protect you against discrimination, harassment and bullying. These laws apply right across Australia.

Fair Work Ombudsman

Being treated unfairly at work. Find out your rights and how to make a complaint.

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman

The TIO helps consumers who have been unable to resolve a complaint directly with their telephone or internet service provider. The TIO is independent of government and industry interests.

Education and Communities

Have a complaint about a government primary or high school? This is a guide for parents, carers and students when making a complaint.

Play by the Rules

Have a complaint about a sports club? Find out the steps to resolve a matter.

Money Stuff

Have you had problems buying goods or services? Been ripped off? If you have approached the seller to try and resolve the problem and still can't fix it, you may need to get help from NSW Fair Trading.